Manchester at Midnight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Are you kidding me?!?!?!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

Are you kidding me?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Are you kidding me?!?!?!   Are you kidding me?!?!?! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:19 pm

::C-J arrives to Elysium one night looking for the prince, it's clear that he is displeased about something.::

"Hey, were is the prince? What the hell is up with this Harwood butcher shit?"

::He says and looks around the room.::
Back to top Go down
Staff Abram

Staff Abram

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me?!?!?!   Are you kidding me?!?!?! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:59 am

Leaning against the wall in the right corner from the entrance a figure watched C-J's rather amusing entrance. The "young" man was dressed rather basically his only feature of his attire that stood was a heavy looking black leather jacket which looks like it has seen better days. His eyes were sharp and filled with enough wit to make even the most cunning foxs blush with envy.

"Would you please keep your voice a little? I'm on a rather important chapter in this book." The man returns his attention to his book but stops looking a little frustrated. "Damn I lost the mood of the setting! Now I'll have to start the whole chapter all over again."

He puts the book away into one of his many pockets only to pull out a second one and begins reading again his eyes speeding through lines of a page before going onto the next.

He then speaks to C-J with his eyes still fixed on his book.

"I was curious when I heard it as well. Must be pretty important for him to show up. I heard his buisiness here is of how should I say...the grim kind. Some of the Kindred from this court believe that the murder that occured at the high school was done by the Harwood butcher while others believe it was done by an accomplice of his. However from what I've seen from the evidence there neither statement is true. Its funny how rumors start isn't it?"

He "scans" C-J for a second telling right away that Kindred was not in the best of moods. He must be Cartian. It makes sense considering the situation if what I heard is true about the standoff at Portland. He thinks to himself.

"As for the Prince he isnt present at the moment" He then says.
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me?!?!?!   Are you kidding me?!?!?! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:04 am

"He didn't cause any trouble. He stayed rather quiet far as I could tell. Whatever butchering he did he kept secret. Good timing to be a suspect for the high school threat."
::Kai says, sideways in his chair at the center of the room. It was clear he didn't like his back to the open. He hadn't asked about the appearance of 'Frank Mason' in court, Kai chalked it up to some diplomatic case. Maybe there was more to this, Kai was interested at least as to why CJ was upset.::
Back to top Go down
staff_Dylan
Admin
staff_Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me?!?!?!   Are you kidding me?!?!?! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:43 am

"Franky Two-Fists never killed any kids... least not in Manchester anyways. Can't be so sure about other places."
:: Varney didn't even look up from the copy of the Union Leader he had in hand.
"And far as I'm concerned, buddy, C-J can yell all he likes. He's earned the right. He's been here long enough. He's bleed for Manchester."
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me?!?!?!   Are you kidding me?!?!?! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:26 am

::C-J snapped a thumbs up at Varney.::

"Thanks brah."

::He said and turned his attention to the man in leather.::

"What's this about dead high school kids? Although it sounds like something that scum bag Mason would do..."

::C-J rubbs his chin some.::
Back to top Go down
Staff Abram

Staff Abram

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me?!?!?!   Are you kidding me?!?!?! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:14 pm

::The man closed his book and puts it back into his leather jacket. He then looks at C-J::

"Some idiot demolished a janitor at one of the high schools here in Manchester. And when I mean demolished I fucking mean destroyed the poor bastard even added insult to injury by shoving a piece of evidence up where the sun dont fucking shine. He seems to be plotting some kind of revenge against the students there which might suggest an outcast student." He said folding his arms.

"From what I can tell by how he operates the killer trys using forms of intimidation to frighten his targets. The fucker pasted butchered photos of just about every kid there all over the walls and ceiling of a classroom. He look like he was taking his sweet ass time doing it too." He continued.

"The evidence found there does not seem to point at Mr.Mason although him showing up here at shortly after the crime was commited is a good example of bad timing".
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me?!?!?!   Are you kidding me?!?!?! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:36 pm

::C-J shruggs some and turns his attention to the Ordo in the room.::

"I suggest you all keep a close eye on him. He's a dangerous man."

::C-J said with a sneer.::
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hawthorne

Xavier Hawthorne

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me?!?!?!   Are you kidding me?!?!?! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:53 pm

"There is also a deadline, if we don't catch the murderer he or she will kill all the students in the high school.

It's no secret that I have worked for the department of defense before. If more than 2000 high school students die, it will will be declared an act of domestic terrorism. The military will be all over manchester. They will be equipped with the best the US government can offer. Did you know that we appear as blurs on night vision goggles and Infrared scanners? The standard procedure when dealing with a blurry image on such devices if to take them off look with the naked eye, clean the screen then try again and look at said image again. Those will not be blamed on equipment failure, as army techs will inspect those pieces of hardware and realize they were not malfunctioning.

This is just the local problems. How do you think the nation will react to another massive killing on US soil after 9/11? I know the masquerade become 3 times as hard to maintain over night after 9/11. Now let's combine this with what will appear to be a regional gang war. Where do you think the nation will look? Considering the violence that took place with Dresden von Murich recently as well... Well i am sure we all agree that this is a bad thing. This is also assuming fresh bouts of mass kindred violence don't break out anywhere else within 100 miles of here any time soon, and we all that is probably not the case. Near by "gang "violence while an act of domestic terrorism happens will be linked."

Xavier says with one VERY serious look on his face. To any who know him he can be loquacious but usually isn't this bad. He is pretty worried.

Last edited by Xavier Hawthorne on Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Staff Abram

Staff Abram

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me?!?!?!   Are you kidding me?!?!?! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:07 pm

"Fortunately for us the killer is an amature. He makes plans that follow a single linear path with no back up plans in case something goes wrong. Its quite clear because of how easily we found most of the evidence at the scene in such a short time in addition how simple the puzzle was to piece together." The man responds.

"As of now I've been searching through the records of everyone that attends that high school. Every teacher, every student right down to even to the fucking cafeteria ladies- boy wouldnt that be something the lives of an entire generation being menaced by someone who spends their daily hours serving out meatloaf suprise." :He chuckles at the thought:

:He then reaches into leather jacket and pulls out yet another book:

"It wont be long till we have him. This game of his is almost nearing its end."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hawthorne

Xavier Hawthorne

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me?!?!?!   Are you kidding me?!?!?! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:23 pm

"If you have the files, and Will knows you do, then why did he ask me to hack into the school system's computers to get the the student record files of every student?"

"Unless you want me to run a program weeding out agressive and oppressed students that is?"

then pausing for a moment he answers his own question

"Ah because only you have acess, and to sift through so many records we need multiple people, which means duplicate records. Which given to how access is granted to a non police officers means you don't means of safely copying them."

"You will have them safely to do with as you please within a week."
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me?!?!?!   Are you kidding me?!?!?! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:12 pm

::C-J sees Xavier get to talking and makes his way out of the room.::
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me?!?!?!   Are you kidding me?!?!?! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:09 pm

::Kai sighs when the conversation doesn't go the way he wants. He takes out a book and begins to endulge himself. The murder at the high school wasn't his business, and if the other kindred wanted to prevent some possible mass murder, that was their call.::
Back to top Go down
staff_Dylan
Admin
staff_Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me?!?!?!   Are you kidding me?!?!?! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:39 pm

:: Varney chuckles slightly at something, maybe it was something someone said, or maybe it was David Morgan's biting satire in this edition of the Union Leader. Who could tell? He continues to read the paper, and tunes out the discussion of the mortal killer.
Back to top Go down
Staff Abram

Staff Abram

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me?!?!?!   Are you kidding me?!?!?! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:40 pm

The man observed the those in the room and chuckles lightly.

:He straightens his jacket and pulls out a notebook and writes a couple of notes down:

The appearance of Mr.Mason isnt unexpected it was going to happen eventually. Hopefully the Prince will make his decision carefully. The Cartians are already on edge all it takes is a little nudge to send them right over. We'll see how this will play out soon enough however. The challenges that this court will be faced with are only just beginning. He thinks to himself.

:He gives Hawthorne a small nod: "Thank you for your help so far. Be sure to have those records ready as soon as possible if you could. Inform Mr.Powers and the others who were with us of our current progress." He said before exiting the room

Now outside his eyes swiftly adjust to darkness and then pierced its deep veil. He then begins walking to see if Manchester had any more suprises for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me?!?!?!   Are you kidding me?!?!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you kidding me?!?!?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manchester at Midnight :: The City of Manchester :: Elysium-
Jump to: