Manchester at Midnight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wait, bear?

Go down 
+8
David Morgan
Staff_Ronny
staff_Dylan
Kai
Xavier Hawthorne
Mr. Russo
Adam Blackbourne
Tony Fratelli
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
staff_Dylan
Admin
staff_Dylan

Wait, bear? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, bear?   Wait, bear? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:27 pm

"Oh, I like the First Estate. Don't get me wrong MacGregor. I served under em for decades. They brought some semblance of order to Manchester when we had none. And for that I am grateful. Unfortunately, most of the Invictus of the time before got horribly gakked by werewolves. The same ones were making friendly with now. Ed Lexington, now, he is a pillar of the First Estate. Not only that, but he's got the good of his City, Manchester, above other lesser concerns. From what I can tell, most of the younger Invictus are just... scampering around with no purpose. No intent. Pendragon... well, you've got your shot to clean em up, and you haven't yet. So I gotta go on the evidence I have. Either you don't want to clean up your covenant or you can't. I don't mean to offend anybody, I just state the truth the way I see it. Take it or leave it."
Back to top Go down
David Morgan

David Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Wait, bear?   Wait, bear? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:33 pm

David actually smiles at the unexpected compliment.

"Thanks, Mr. MacGregor. At least He and I are cool on one subject."

He pivots slightly in his seat, the traces of the smile lingering.

"As for the boon, I'll accept it. Probably won't use it, but the gesture isn't lost on me."

David looks as if he wants to say something more, but struggles with the words. After a brief mental conflict, he emerges victorious, and adds "So, uh, thanks and shit."
Back to top Go down
Andrew MacGregor

Andrew MacGregor

PostSubject: Re: Wait, bear?   Wait, bear? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:54 pm

*MacGregor inclines his head some at the Sheriff's words*

Perhaps my views as Mehket may color my thoughts on the matter, but the truth is a strange beast. It changes color based on who sees it. However, there is only one Judge and I am not Him.

*Towards Morgan he again offers a nod of respect*

Any differences you have with him, I assure you, are not insurmountable. If nothing else, please understand that his servant holds you in the highest regard.

*He pauses for a moment before continuing*

As the matter seems to have been closed regarding both the breach in the masquerade as well as the perpetrator...is there any other business Mr. Fratelli?
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana Pendragon

Lady Morgana Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Wait, bear?   Wait, bear? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:34 pm

As to not derail the conversation further, Lady Pendragon simple nods at the sheriffs words and says, "I've done much you have not yet seen, but your points are valid and no offense is taking. I hope to prove my loyalty to the city and strength in time. Thank you for your honesty."
Back to top Go down
Tony Fratelli

Tony Fratelli

PostSubject: Re: Wait, bear?   Wait, bear? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:14 am

Tony sets his lips in a line, "Well, was wondering what kind of rep-re-mand is coming down the way for that, but I guess that ain't anyone here's job to decide, so, uh..."

"Good enough?"
Back to top Go down
staff_Dylan
Admin
staff_Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Wait, bear?   Wait, bear? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:54 am

"You've got tough skin, Pendragon. I respect that. As for the reprimand... well, the Prince, the Hound and I will have a pow-wow on that. I imagine Ilyich will want to ask the Primogen, as that seems to be his modus operandi. I'll stand by his decision."
Back to top Go down
Andrew MacGregor

Andrew MacGregor

PostSubject: Re: Wait, bear?   Wait, bear? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:23 pm

*MacGregor stands and collects his hat from the table, and transfers his folded longcoat from the arm of the chair to his own. Nodding to the assembled Kindred he begins to head towards the door. Before exiting, he stops and addresses Varney*

Then I, for one, will begin to think of a proper penance. It's important that all Damned be given a chance to learn the error of their ways so that they may better Serve in the future. However... in the matter of punishment for potentially endangering the Damned of a city...certain rituals must be observed...

*Something about the way he said the last part was faintly ominous.*
Back to top Go down
Adam Blackbourne

Adam Blackbourne

PostSubject: Re: Wait, bear?   Wait, bear? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 4:47 pm

"I'd like to attend the pow-wow as his priscus. First I want to talk to him though, see what happened through his eyes."
Back to top Go down
William Powers

William Powers

PostSubject: Re: Wait, bear?   Wait, bear? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:39 pm

William steps into Elysium out of the cold of the night. His pant legs have mudstains on them half way up his shins. He looked like hell, pure and simple. At the sight of Scarlet, he averts his eyes and involntarly shudders. He stepped in just in time to hear the mention of the demon and the argument that the Inquisitor was justified in his actions. To this William gave a mirthless chuckle to himself. Watching Mr. MacGregor leave, William stepped forward to speak.
"Excuse me Sheriff." He started politely "I have made no claims to be the brightest bulb on the tree. So can I get just a little clairifcation on why it is that after the blood, sweat, and pain on my fellows behalf; that motherfucking monster is not roasting its nuts in the ass end of hell?" William asked with a perfectly straight face. You would have to look into his eyes to see the lighting storm waiting to strike.
Back to top Go down
staff_Dylan
Admin
staff_Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Wait, bear?   Wait, bear? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 5:13 pm

"I'm not a demonologist. That isn't my specialty. If I had to guess... you and your fellows either failed to perform a ritual correctly, or over-looked something... or, and I think this is much more likely, the creature is backed into a corner and fears for it's existence, and is fighting much much harder than you and your fellows anticipated because of it. Demon or no, it's the same as anything else. When it was really threatened... it dug deep to try to survive."
Back to top Go down
William Powers

William Powers

PostSubject: Re: Wait, bear?   Wait, bear? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 5:24 pm

William smiled as he hung his head. He smiled so hard that it sounded like one of his teeth cracked. He spits out a wad of blood and enamel and chuckles to himself. "Good to know...good to know. Anyone know were guy can lay hands on a Holy Handgranade? Maybe that fancy shot gun from Neo's hell movie..." William chuckles to himself as he heads to door. William does not open the door so much as tries to rip it off its hinges. He fails in his efforts but does managed a loud bang in his opening swing.
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana Pendragon

Lady Morgana Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Wait, bear?   Wait, bear? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:00 am

Lady Pendragon leaves to catch up with William, shaking her head as she goes.
Back to top Go down
staff_Dylan
Admin
staff_Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Wait, bear?   Wait, bear? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:09 am

:: The Sheriff shrugs and keeps reading his newspaper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wait, bear?   Wait, bear? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wait, bear?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manchester at Midnight :: The City of Manchester :: Elysium-
Jump to: