Manchester at Midnight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Knight time

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ashton Grey

Ashton Grey

Knight time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knight time   Knight time - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:14 pm

Had she been human, her ribs would've been broken. But as it were, they just ached like hell. She rolled her shoulders and grabbed a fistfull of his shirt, pulling him close to her and spun around, slamming his back into one of the walls and threw a fist to his nose, feeling it break.
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

PostSubject: Re: Knight time   Knight time - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:24 pm

::Face still sting from the brick wall it just meet Frank lashed out behind him with an elbow that would have dented metal and did just as much damage to tissue. The elbow caught Ashton in the stomach and doubled her over. Frank pushed off the wall and rounded on her. The two traded a few more blows, both with inhuman strength behind their attacks. By the end of it, flesh was burised and torn, cloths were shredded and ripped and the two stood staring each other down in the alley way. Frank hunched over and motioned for Ashton to stop as he wiped some blood off his face. He moved over to a wall and leaned against it. He let out a low groan and slid down the wall to land in a puddle of water that the rain had made. He sat for a moment then let out a chuckle.::

"Now, that's what I call a fight."

::He said in a voice that was much calmer than it was before.::
Back to top Go down
Ashton Grey

Ashton Grey

PostSubject: Re: Knight time   Knight time - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:40 pm

"I suppose so. Can't say I've ever been in a phsyicall fight before, let alone in a dress."

She looked down at her ruined dress then, frowning some, and placed a hand over her aching ribs. Her hair was matted to her face from the rain and dirt was smeered over her face. She leand against one of the walls, preffering to stand.
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

PostSubject: Re: Knight time   Knight time - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:09 pm

::Frank rested his arms on the tops of his knees and stared out in the alley way.::

"If I killed your friend; I am sorry for it. I'm just a pawn in a much larger chess game than you could imagine. I, I have some problems, everyone does, but I've got some big ones."

::He says and points to his head. He brushes away some of his messed up hair and looks up at Ashton.::

"I know that fighting in an alley way didn't do much for you, but I hoped it helped bring so closure to your friend. I'm not very good at cheering folks up. I'm really only good for one thing; killing."

::He said and pulled his tie off and tossed it aside.::
Back to top Go down
Ashton Grey

Ashton Grey

PostSubject: Re: Knight time   Knight time - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:07 pm

Ashton watched him take off his tie with a slightly raised eyebrow. She shrugged if off and walked up to him and sat down beside him.

"We all have problems. Especially us Kindred kind. Humans think they have it bad, but they have no idea what it's like to have to feed from a human every night or not to be able to feel the sun warm their skin."

She looked up at the sky, the rain making loud thumps against the dumpster.
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

PostSubject: Re: Knight time   Knight time - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:40 pm

::Frank looked over at Ashton and gave her a shallow nod. He sat there for a moment recovering from the fight and then shook his head some.::

"You need a ride back to your place? It's the least I could do for you after I killed your friend, beat you up and ruined your dress."

::Frank said causally.::
Back to top Go down
Ashton Grey

Ashton Grey

PostSubject: Re: Knight time   Knight time - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:54 pm

She chuckled and winced a bit. "Thanks. And sure, I could use a ride." She stood up slowly and offered Frank a hand. "As for CJ...I probably shouldn't let his death get to me so much. It's just that he was the second one to welcome me to Manchester and really was the only one I hung out with every now and then." She shrugged a bit.
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

PostSubject: Re: Knight time   Knight time - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:07 pm

::Frank got up with Ashton's help and picked up his now ruined suit jacket. He pulled out his car keys and motioned for Ashton to follow him out to the street.::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knight time   Knight time - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Knight time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2