Manchester at Midnight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Here comes the story of the hurricane

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

Here comes the story of the hurricane  Empty
PostSubject: Here comes the story of the hurricane    Here comes the story of the hurricane  EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:54 am

Cestus stood at rock Rimmon park on manchester's west side during the height of the storm Monday night and watched the city from his favorite spot. A hurricane was a rare thing in this part of the world, and it was clear to the elder Mehket that this was no normal happenstance. First an earth quake, now this... It was becoming clear to him that time was running out for the kindred of Manchester and that he was have to increase his effort in the area. He knew that many of the kindred of Manchester did not like him but, he would do everything he could for them anyways. A bolt of lightening lit up the night and he gazed across the wind swept city scale a moment longer.

"Seems like a bad night for flying."

::He said simply and then disappeared from sight.::
Back to top Go down
chuck

Here comes the story of the hurricane  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here comes the story of the hurricane    Here comes the story of the hurricane  EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:19 am

:: a is limo is pulling up and charles gets out while his phone rings::

:: anyone near by can only hear 1/2 of the conversation::

"If the choper will not fly in this weather, I presume the jet is right out"

"I did not think so"

"also we should look more into this franks mason issue"

"I dont mean to suggest anything we find can affect his fate. Just that we "

"It just does not make sense"

"So the current story is they think after the fight he coup de graced both sides."

"Aside from the fact not that is not franks style, it does not make sense."

"Frank was recovered in torpor. if some one was going to final death a bunch of vampires it would be after the fight was over and everyone on one side was in torpor.

"If frank was beaten while executing fallen foes, I think would not seen his torporid body."

"If frank was in torpor who did all the killing?"

:: charles hangs up and now looks like he is going to get back into the car and out of the rain::
Back to top Go down

Here comes the story of the hurricane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manchester at Midnight :: The City of Manchester :: The West Side-
Jump to: