Manchester at Midnight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Driving to Hector's estate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

Driving to Hector's estate Empty
PostSubject: Driving to Hector's estate   Driving to Hector's estate EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:57 am

::Hector simply waved off the comment about the money and snapped his fingers for Scarlet to follow. They got out to the parking lot where they moved towards his Merces.::

"You find that kindred have less things to spend their money on than ghouls or kine."

::He said once he was outside and away from people. He got to the car and handed off the keys.::

"let's get going."

Back to top Go down
Scarlet Mason

Scarlet Mason

PostSubject: Re: Driving to Hector's estate   Driving to Hector's estate EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:25 pm

,i feel like an insomniac
At the snap, she grabbed her purse and she slid off the stool. She followed him out to the parking lot where his Mercedes was parked, but it didn't surprise her as she expected him to have such a luxury vehicle. High heels clicked on the pavement and she enjoyed the nice weather they were spoiled with recently. It held a warmer temperature to the air, which was quite odd for this time of the season, so she was enjoying it while it lasted.

She nodded as he handed the keys to her and she walked over to his side first and opened the door for him. She then walked around to the drivers side and got in to be his chauffeur. She shut the door, stuck the fat electronic key into the key spot, and turned the car on. She glanced around the vehicle to familiarize herself
with it, which didn't take her long, and she was pretty sure he had GPS. If he did, she set it to home?

"To your home, right?" She asked and she pulled out of the parking lot to begin route.

"You have a nice vehicle." She complimented as she got onto the main road, glancing to him. "But I'm sure you already knew that." She said with a faint smirk and she shifted her glance back to the road. Mercedes always drove so smoothly, and she actually didn't mind driving it to be honest.

"So I take it your evening has been well, Mr. LaBlanc?" She said to make small talk.

,tag
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

PostSubject: Re: Driving to Hector's estate   Driving to Hector's estate EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:34 pm

::Sitting in the back of the car Hector fishes in his pockets and pulls out a small note book.::

"It's been profitable."

::He said and looked up at her through the rear view mirror. There is no GPS and the Merces is of a older model, but not worn in at all. He starts giving her directions to his place. They drive through a few more urban areas before they get out to a more rural setting.::

"This time of the year is perfect to do business, it gets dark so early in the year."

::He says and leans in his seat some.::
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Mason

Scarlet Mason

PostSubject: Re: Driving to Hector's estate   Driving to Hector's estate EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:00 pm

She glanced at him in the rear view mirror every so often, and since there was no GPS in the car, she followed his instructions as they left the city and traveled in a more rural area. She drove with caution, not wanting to get into an accident or anything. That was all she needed was ruining the Seneschal's car.

"This is true, and stays darker a whole lot later as well. Don't have to worry about the four am sunrises. You can squeeze another hour or two out of it." She went on to say, and she affixed her eyes back on the road in front of her. "But I'm glad your evenings been profitable." She said, and maybe that was why he was in less of an annoyed mood.

"Do you handle all your business yourself? Or do you have assistants? Such as my kind?" She asked, curious if he had any ghouls. She lift her hand off the steering wheel an she brushed back a tray piece of hair. A glance was given to him at the rear view mirror.

,tag
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

PostSubject: Re: Driving to Hector's estate   Driving to Hector's estate EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:49 am

"I've never the time to embrace or ghoul anyone and deal with only a few retainers. Do things myself really. I'm too busy looking after the prince most of the time."

::He says, a hint of bitterness to his voice. Soon they are out of Manchester and the winding roads of Auburn lay before them. The roads are empty of other cars and street lights. They come to a 4 way intersection with a stop sign.::

"When we were craving up the suburbs of Manchester I picked this because I liked the privacy it provided."

::Hector said, caught up now in struggling with his phone and was still yet to give Scarlet a new direction.::
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Mason

Scarlet Mason

PostSubject: Re: Driving to Hector's estate   Driving to Hector's estate EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:15 pm

"Well that is exactly why you should have ghouls or at least a ghoul. Then you will have more time for yourself, while someone else takes care of the other things that you just don't really have time for. I've been a ghoul for quarter of a century to Michael and I don't think he could juggle everything himself if he didn't have me." She replied, but wasn't that just men in general, human or vampire? Heh.

She stopped at the intersection, and glanced back at him. "Which way, Mr. LaBlanc?" She noticed him fiddling with his phone and she glanced back ahead.

,tag
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

PostSubject: Re: Driving to Hector's estate   Driving to Hector's estate EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 6:13 pm

::Hector puts down his cell phone and motions head. As he does so a tree comes down and blocks the road ahead of them. Hector's mouth falls open and he then pushes himself as far back into the backseat he can go.::

"LEFT LEFT LEFT LEFT LEFT!"

::Hector starts to yell as large, blurry figures move around the base of the fallen tree.::
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Mason

Scarlet Mason

PostSubject: Re: Driving to Hector's estate   Driving to Hector's estate EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:17 pm

Catching the motion to keep going straight, she nodded and her foot pushed the gas peddle down slowly, but then instantly jammed the breaks when the tree fell down in front of them. "Holy shit!" Suddenly flung from her mouth, and her eyes widened.

Hearing him repeatedly scream left, she spun the wheel to the left and pressed the peddle down. The car screeched a little, but took the left hand turn and she started to drive with haste. "What is that?? A werewolf??" She asked quickly, but she was fairly composed even though that happened. She didn't freak out, it just startled her and now she was completely focused to protect them both if need be. She couldn't let something happened to the Seneschal. She looked in the rear view mirror to see if it was following. "Give me directions. How far away is your estate?" She again asked with urgency so she knew where she needed to go and fast.

,tag
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

PostSubject: Re: Driving to Hector's estate   Driving to Hector's estate EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:15 pm

::A chunk of tree trunk landed on the back windshield and shattered the glass. Hector ducked but was still covered in a shower of glass. The road continued on some ways but didn't have any turn offs.::

"Just keep going!"

::He shouted and got low.::

"At the fork, go right."

::He said. Looking back in the rear view mirror, Scarlet could see a few dark figures that were behind but trying to keep up.::
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Mason

Scarlet Mason

PostSubject: Re: Driving to Hector's estate   Driving to Hector's estate EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:16 pm

In these types of situations, Scarlet was quite calm. She knew how to keep her composure and wits about her when dealing with unforeseen circumstances. Her head jerked forward as the glass shattered and quickly her eyes glanced to the back window through the rear view mirror. "Are you okay back there??" She asked in concern for his safety.

When he directed her, she kept driving, but this time faster. Adrenaline was running through her as she was trying to remain focused. This was not good, not good at all. She pushed her foot to gas peddle and floored it. Faster they traveled and when they reached the fork, she veered right. Her breathing had picked up considerably from the rush of the moment. Her expression her face became quite serious and almost void of emotion as she was in complete concentration. At least it wasn't her fault the Seneschal's car got busted up.

"How much further, Sir? I need more direction." She asked, almost in somewhat of a military tone to her voice, trying to get a few directions ahead of time so she could calculate where she had to go so she could get them somewhere safe. To shake their attackers a bit, she reached into her purse on the passengers side and she pulled out her gun. She aimed it out towards the back window, which was no longer there. "Stay down, Sir!" She said to Hector and she fired off a few shots, and making sure not to hit Hector.

,tag
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

PostSubject: Re: Driving to Hector's estate   Driving to Hector's estate EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:09 pm

::Hector stays low, cowering in the back seat.::

"My estate is coming up on the left!"

::He yells over the gun fire and engine roar. The dark figures behind them fall further behind as Scarlet firers her gun and soon their no even able to be seen. They arrive at a large gate which Hector directs them through. Once their through the gate, it begins to close. They pull up to a drive way circle by a large entry hall. Hector sits up some and looks around with a frown.::

"Well that was far worse than I thought."

::He said and looked to scarlet.::
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Mason

Scarlet Mason

PostSubject: Re: Driving to Hector's estate   Driving to Hector's estate EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:31 pm

Squinting up ahead, she saw the gates of his estate, and it was like the light at the end of the tunnel. Off and on before they reached the gate she kept glancing in the rear view mirror to see if the dark figures were still on their tail, but she couldn't see anything right now. She hoped the gun fire made them retreat and scared them off. She slowed down as she turned left and traveling through the gates. As they closed she now drove slower up to his home, and she pulled up in the front of the house.

She looked around herself, and then she glanced at Hector in the back seat. "Are you okay, Mr. LaBlanc?" She asked again, and once he answered, she got out of the car. Her eyes scanned the area to make sure there were no surprises. Her gun was still in her hand just in case they had a straggler, but she assumed his estate had security that would be able to fend off attackers. She double checked though just to make sure they were safe.

Once she felt confident that they were okay now, she walked to the back door and she opened it for him. She looked at all the busted shards of glass and shook her head. "The price of privacy, Mr. LaBlanc? If you asked my opinion, and you still wished to live out here, I'd think about investing in a faster car, or an armored vehicle. It is dangerous out here." She said to him, and she moved out of the way so he could remove himself from the vehicle.

,tag
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

PostSubject: Re: Driving to Hector's estate   Driving to Hector's estate EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:53 pm

::Hector got out of the car and brushed himself off. He also looked around but then shook his head when Scarlet spoke to him.::

"Wasn't always this bad... Take the car around back. Put it in the garage them come inside. I suggest you spend the night and not head back now."

::Hector said and moved to his front door. Looking out towards the back of the property, Scarlet could see a three car garage. There was a switch for the door on the in side roof of the car.::
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Mason

Scarlet Mason

PostSubject: Re: Driving to Hector's estate   Driving to Hector's estate EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:10 pm

Scarlet helped brush off the glass on him, picking off pieces here and there. As he made his way to the front door and instructed her to put his car away, she nodded and got back into the car. Starting the car back up, she drove it over to the garage, and pushed the button to open the door. She waited until the door was all the way up before driving it in and tucking it in for the night. Grabbing her personal belongings, she glanced at the damage on the back of the car before pushing the button to put the garage door back down.

High heels clicked as she walked to his house and made her way inside. She tucked her gun back in her purse and she glanced around his foyer. "Yes, I think I will spend the night. Seems to dangerous out tonight to head back to the city. Thank you for the offer." She replied and she waited for him to lead the way to wherever he was going.

"And here I thought I would have a quiet peaceful night..." She said with a faint smirk and a slight shake of her head. Her expression and mood had begun to become a lot calmer now that they were both inside and safe. "Well I'm glad we got you back here safely. So what now, Mr. LaBlanc?"

,tag
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

PostSubject: Re: Driving to Hector's estate   Driving to Hector's estate EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:34 pm

::Hector's estate is expertly decorated, oak furniture fills every room and Persian rugs cover the hard wood floors. The house is mostly dark and he moved about the entry hall turning on some lights. When Scarlet gets close to him she can hear and see him on his house phone.::

"Yes I'm sure they were were-wolves. What else could chuck a tree at me and keep up with my car... Well yeah a daeva could do it but... Listen... No you don't need to come out tonight, I'm fine."

::Hector says and gives Scarlet one finger signaling her to wait a moment.::

"Just be sure to come by tommorow night with a few of the city's kindred... I don't know, call in a few knights or something."

::Hector says and hangs up the phone.::

"Damned hound. More muscle than brains that one..."

::Hector said and motioned for Scarlet to speak.::
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Mason

Scarlet Mason

PostSubject: Re: Driving to Hector's estate   Driving to Hector's estate EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:31 pm

As she listened to him on the phone, she remained quiet and idly listened to the conversation. She glanced around to the decor of his home, and she pulled out her cell phone, unlocking it and tapping her finger on the screen a few times. It only took a moment before she locked her phone again and she tucked it within her purse. She shifted her stance on her high heels and she looked to Hector as he motioned for her to speak.

"Did he not believe you? And do you have enough security? Or did you need more? I can, if you want, help secure your grounds for the night if you are worried about them attacking." Scarlet said, and even though she was deceiving dressed in a skirt suit, she had been in service to vampires for a long time to know how to keep them safe.

She then walked over to him as she noticed a few more pieces of glass on him, and she shook her head with a slight sigh. Her hand lifted and she delicately removed the glass from under the collar of his suit coat. She then noticed another piece tucked in between the collar of his suit coat and shirt. She was certain there were more pieces not blatantly seen, but she wouldn't flat out search for them. "Or if you just want some company, I can do that as well." Scarlet offered, and not only did she serve Michael, but she was also an Invictus ghoul, and she served those of the Invictus as well. Not to mention Hector was an Elder of the city, so whatever he needed she would provide. "Just let me know what you need and I will take care of it." She took a step back to give him space and she placed the two glass pieces in the palm of her hand.

,tag
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

PostSubject: Re: Driving to Hector's estate   Driving to Hector's estate EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 2:32 pm

::Hector squirmed some at the contact she made with him. It had been years that he had been this close to anyone for any reason other than feeding. He stepped away from Scarlet and was now seemingly very uncomfortable like in the way a cheerleader would make the book worm react.::

"Ah... You've provided a lot of assistance already tonight. I ah... appreciate the offer for... ah... everything."

::Hector says and looks up the large stair case.::

"How's about I show you to a guest room. I'm just gonna set the alarm."

::He says and then motions over his should to a control panel by the front door. He scurries over to it and punches in a code. Once the alarm has been set he moves past Scarlet, keeping some distance and motions for her to follow.::

"Ah... right this way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Driving to Hector's estate   Driving to Hector's estate Empty

Back to top Go down

Driving to Hector's estate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manchester at Midnight :: Suburbs of Manchester :: Auburn-
Jump to: