Manchester at Midnight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Will of thy Prince

Go down 
+7
Adam Blackbourne
Vukasin Ilyich
Kai
staff_Dylan
William Powers
Tony Fratelli
Michael Reins
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Michael Reins

Will of thy Prince Empty
PostSubject: Will of thy Prince   Will of thy Prince EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:29 pm

::Michael normally quiet stands before those present and address his Prince.::

My Prince as you are aware we do not agree on the status of my ghoul Scarlet. That being said I have talked with her in great length and for her safety and as a demonstration of my cooperation with your will we both agree it is time for me to embrace her. I humbly ask your blessing. I have also taking the liberty to inform Charles of our decision so that he may wish to follow in turn with Dexter.
Back to top Go down
Tony Fratelli

Tony Fratelli

Will of thy Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will of thy Prince   Will of thy Prince EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:04 pm

Tony pops an eyebrow, "So, what, you add some poor girl who was unlucky enough to take hat-trick-chug to slavestown to your Covenant roster? I'd ask if she gets a say in this, but I guess she don'ts anymore, huh?"

His disdain, as ever, is audible. Unless you are deaf, one supposes.
Back to top Go down
Michael Reins

Will of thy Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will of thy Prince   Will of thy Prince EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:20 pm

::Michael looks at Tony's remarks and simply chuckles as if he could care what the steroid driven whelp had to say.::
Back to top Go down
Tony Fratelli

Tony Fratelli

Will of thy Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will of thy Prince   Will of thy Prince EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:23 pm

Tony shrugs, "Well, I guess at least you think slavery is funny." he gestures for the farce to continue.
Back to top Go down
William Powers

William Powers

Will of thy Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will of thy Prince   Will of thy Prince EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:09 am

"At least she had been offered a choice in the matter." William spoke up from out in the hallway. Stepping forward from the dark he leaned against the enterance door frame.

"At least now people should quit harping about it. Not for nothing but its getting rather old hearing her be called a 'happy meal' and not throwing an elbow or two."
Back to top Go down
Tony Fratelli

Tony Fratelli

Will of thy Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will of thy Prince   Will of thy Prince EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:39 am

Tony glances back toward Powers, "You think she has one? Girl's in love with the dood on account of being hooked on his blood and'll do whatever he wants. Reins says 'get vamped' and she says 'how high'. S'fucked up is what it is."
Back to top Go down
William Powers

William Powers

Will of thy Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will of thy Prince   Will of thy Prince EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:53 am

William sticks his hands into his pockets and shrugged.

"Its either live in the Twilight or step into the Night. At least now if she wants she can feed on her own. I mean it's not like she is going to be hurting when it comes to hunting. Men will be falling over themselves to present necks. Besides, this way the fear of one blood starved ghoul is lessened."
Back to top Go down
staff_Dylan
Admin
staff_Dylan

Will of thy Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will of thy Prince   Will of thy Prince EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:13 am

:: Varney, chuckles a bit,
"Hey Tony, did you get a choice? How about you Mister Reins, did you choose to become a vampire? You Powers? Did you walk up to a vampire and say, pretty please take me from my mortal life, my friends and family, take me from the people who love me?"
:: He pauses.
"I abhor slavery... in all it's guises. We are as much slaves to our sires as Miss Mason is to Mister Reins. We are all slaves. Until we do something about it. Unfortunately, most never do."
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

Will of thy Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will of thy Prince   Will of thy Prince EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:04 am

"I had a choice. Not the usual 'die or vampire choice' either"
::Kai says, leaning against the wall throwing and in his two cents. He knew that nearly no vampires had the choice, and he always liked throwing that fact into the wrench of an arguement.::
"But it was undeath or dishonor and servitude. However I, for one, approve of the matter. But it is not my call."
Back to top Go down
Tony Fratelli

Tony Fratelli

Will of thy Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will of thy Prince   Will of thy Prince EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:13 pm

Tony replies to the Sheriff, "Oh, I didn't get no choice don't get me wrong Varney, but my sire didn't blood-bond me up to my eyeballs first either."
Back to top Go down
Vukasin Ilyich

Vukasin Ilyich

Will of thy Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will of thy Prince   Will of thy Prince EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:36 pm

Watching the exchange between the Carthian and his Sheriff and Primogen, Vukasin remains quiet throughout. When he finally speaks, it is with great deliberation.

"Keeper, I am inclined to grant you this request, regarding Miss Mason. While I do recognize Mr. Fratelli's concerns as being legitimate, the statement that her feelings in this matter are dictated by her Vinculum is paramount. However, I do not feel that the existence of a vinculum is reason to not grant the Embrace."

The Serbian glances at Tony, and lifts a brow.

"After all, the Embrace will shatter the Vinculum as certainly as my Keeper's destruction. It is one of the only two ways to break it, in truth. Either Embrace, or the destruction of the Regnant."

He turns his attention back towards Mr. Reins.

"I am inclined to grant you this request. However, I would like the insight of my primogen in the matter of how to grant you this, without causing a greater disturbance among the Carthians."

Vukasin turns towards his Primogen and Sheriff, as well as Tony.

"Would it satisfy the Carthian Movement if the Keeper were to embrace Scarlett Mason and provide his oath to his superiors in the Invictus to not burden her with a stronger vinculum than the tie granted by the Embrace?"
Back to top Go down
staff_Dylan
Admin
staff_Dylan

Will of thy Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will of thy Prince   Will of thy Prince EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:18 pm

:: Varney doesn't speak, but makes a face at Tony as if to say: Good Point. He nods a bit afterwards to drive it home. Good Point.
Back to top Go down
Adam Blackbourne

Adam Blackbourne

Will of thy Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will of thy Prince   Will of thy Prince EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:18 pm

*ooc removed*

Last edited by Adam Blackbourne on Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hawthorne

Xavier Hawthorne

Will of thy Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will of thy Prince   Will of thy Prince EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:13 pm

Considering the fact that Mr. Reings has whored out Scarlet Mason to the Mayor just to look good in front of Dillinger, yes I personally witnessed it, I think you should also ask that Ms Mason promise to assault him for prior miss treatment. I say this because I think you are serious about the no killing without need part of your laws, Mr. Ilyich.
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

Will of thy Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will of thy Prince   Will of thy Prince EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:22 pm

::C-J is sitting towards the back and frowns some . He tries to make eye contact with the other Carthians and gives them the 'stay out it' look. As more kindred begin to talk about the situation C-J just face palms.::
Back to top Go down
staff_Dylan
Admin
staff_Dylan

Will of thy Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will of thy Prince   Will of thy Prince EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 9:17 pm

:: Varney chuckles slightly when Hawthorne mentions whoring Scarlet to the mayor.
Back to top Go down
William Powers

William Powers

Will of thy Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will of thy Prince   Will of thy Prince EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 9:18 pm

William notices the international sign for "oh god I can't watch" from C-J. Stepping forward, putting his index and thumb against his lips, and letting out a quick piercing whisle, William hoped to get the attension for the room for just a second.

"Ok guys. All parties considered, this is getting a little too much like a school yard agruement. Stop me if I am wrong but this seems to be between Mr. Ilyich, Mr. Reigns, and the soon to be turned Scarlet."

He turns to Hawthorne. "Before we begin asking for stipulations to be presented on Scarlet being turned remember, if it gets the go ahead then it becomes a law. If you or I choose to sire our own then someone may step forward, present a obscure reason for a request, and force the newly turned to somehow 'prove' themselves to the court."

Turning to Mr. Varney. "And you are right, sir. I did not ask for this nor did I want it at the time. I just wanted to get paid at the end of the week, really. But in all honesty Scarlet does have a choice. She can live on as a ghoul, a outcast among the court, or she can accept the offer and be embraced. Like I said, I watched her take flak from just about everyone in ths court for being what she is. The fact she put up with it so long was amazing to me. So while it may just as you say, a new shackle for her wear think of the many other chains by which she has had to bear. If this was asked of her, who are any of us save the prince to say how this goes?"
Back to top Go down
staff_Dylan
Admin
staff_Dylan

Will of thy Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will of thy Prince   Will of thy Prince EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 9:35 pm

:: Varney nods, seeming pleased by Powers speech, impressed even, if only slightly.
"You misunderstand me, Powers. I am very much in favor of Miss Mason shedding her shackles, one by one. I just wanted to point out that no matter how many chains we throw off we still have so many more to escape from. But you're right, this really is a matter between Scarlet, Mister Reins, and our Prince. What the rest of us think... it's just chaff in the wind. It's wasted words."
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

Will of thy Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will of thy Prince   Will of thy Prince EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 9:38 pm

::C-J gets up and points to Varney then gives him the thumbs up. This situation clearly had nothing to do with the Movement, or really any of the court really. He shakes his head and moves to leave.::
Back to top Go down
Tony Fratelli

Tony Fratelli

Will of thy Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will of thy Prince   Will of thy Prince EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:11 pm

Tony states, in his way, "The Carthian Movement seeks t' en-sure all kindred in the court have the freedom of choice in death. Even ifs they was denied it in life. Nobody oughta spend their nights under blood-slavery or mind-fucked with the slave-eye."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hawthorne

Xavier Hawthorne

Will of thy Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will of thy Prince   Will of thy Prince EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:15 am

Replying to William Xavier says

"The issue is that one of the Prince's laws is "Do kill anyone either kindred or kine without need" If siring Scarlet frees her of Viniculum, well I think her reactions to being whored just impress a local potentate might be murderously strong. In my mind the undeserved suffering she had endured by kindred and how she has tried her best to help our world despite her mistreat means she has more than earned it. To day nothing of the danger any ghoul presents to our kind."
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

Will of thy Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will of thy Prince   Will of thy Prince EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:34 am

"Since my opinion was asked, I believe what you suggest would be easiest. A new vampire should be able to embrace, pun intended, her new life without the attention of her previous life." Kai said, to the prince, refering to the last thing the prince said. He blatantly ignored the rest of the court, until Xavier spoke the second time. He turns to him with a look of tired annoyance.
"And you. What this falls under is 'Do not create more of our kind without need or permission.' Permission he is asking for. Death is something else entirely. Another discussion if it comes up. And if a ghoul is used to further one's agenda disturbs you so, you are living blind to our world."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hawthorne

Xavier Hawthorne

Will of thy Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will of thy Prince   Will of thy Prince EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:48 am

"Touche on the legal point. I say that I am not blind to our world, merely that I choose to try improve it. I have some nasty things in my time.... Well at any rate I seem to getting in the way here I think i will head on my way"

Exit Hawthorne, he won't reappear in elysium until "Access Granted". Over to that scene for him.
Back to top Go down
Vukasin Ilyich

Vukasin Ilyich

Will of thy Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will of thy Prince   Will of thy Prince EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:58 am

"I asked for the input of my Primogen, and noted the objections of the Carthian Movement," states the Serbian simply. "Regarding the legal points, the law is simple. I do not consider the Embrace to be killing. It is a transformation. Kindred are still alive, they simply are alive differently than the commonly accepted scientific meaning of the word. Considering ourselves dead is a poetic fancy that cripples the mind, and weakens the soul. It is no different than claiming you are not guilty of crimes you commit while the Beast has ahold of you. You may be in frenzy, but you will still must answer for your actions. A lack of control on your part is does not necessitate a lack of response on mine."

Vukasin turns his attention to regard the Keeper even, and taps the bridge of his nose in thought.

"You have petitioned me for territory, Keeper. I believe that your territory is capable of sustaining both you, your childer, and potentially Miss Mason. I care only to know that her Embrace would lead her out of the position of slave. I understand your feelings for her, Keeper. However, since I would like to know my council's mind on this, I would request that you do not act immediately upon it. I request that you present this before the council of my Primogen at half past the hour of seven, on the evening of my next court. We will all listen to your case, her case, and my Primogen will provide me with their insight. I will make my decision then."

There is a pause after that.

"However, you are your own creature, Keeper. You are more than capable of acting on your own, and I am confident that you will be able to make the correct decision. You do not yet possess my permission. Act as you would, accordingly."

Last edited by Vukasin Ilyich on Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam Blackbourne

Adam Blackbourne

Will of thy Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will of thy Prince   Will of thy Prince EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:37 pm

[ooc removed, was trying to clarify.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Will of thy Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will of thy Prince   Will of thy Prince Empty

Back to top Go down

Will of thy Prince
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manchester at Midnight :: The City of Manchester :: Elysium-
Jump to: