Manchester at Midnight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Harpy's Books

Go down 
+2
chuck
Felix Nemo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Felix Nemo

The Harpy's Books Empty
PostSubject: The Harpy's Books   The Harpy's Books EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:29 pm

In an effort to keep things running smoothly during court, I will not be announcing Eminence and Ascendance during court. Instead, at the start of each month, I will be updating this post to keep people in the know about such things. If you don't use the forums, ask around. If you can't ask around, too bad.

Current Eminence and Ascendance:
Covenant:
Ordo Dracul

Rival Covenant:
Invictus

Clan:
Daeva

Rival Clan:
Ventrue

Also, as some of you may be aware, we are awarding Status within the city on a temporary basis. To help everyone with temporary status remember precisely where they sit, I will be keeping a list here of everyone with temporary status, and the month that it is good through. At the start of the month after your temporary status runs out, it will be recalculated appropriately.

Tony Fratelli (March)
Harmony LaVoire (March)
Morgana Pendragon (March)
Xavier Hawthorne (March)
Vincent Russo (March)
Victor Powers (February)
Kyle Booth (May)
Andrew MacGregor (March)
Christopher Varney (March)
Back to top Go down
chuck

The Harpy's Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harpy's Books   The Harpy's Books EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:26 pm

:::OOC :can you please all post the current status totals for every in the city, and the list of regencies. thanks :::

Back to top Go down
Felix Nemo

The Harpy's Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harpy's Books   The Harpy's Books EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:32 pm

As a further addendum, we're gonna throw some hard mechanics at you now!
This post will be updated at the start of each month to let those with Eminence/Ascendancy Bonuses know exactly what their benefits are.

Ascendant Covenant:
Ordo Dracul
The Dragon's confidence in their mystical abilities and the supremacy of their territory is so unshakable that they are socially unflappable. For every dot of City Status the kindred has at the beginning of the month (before any ascendancy bonus), a Dragon may ignore the result of a single Social (instant or extended) action performed against them that is not supernatural in nature.
What's more, each Dragon can select a discreet territory (no more than a few city blocks) and claim it as their personal fiefdom when the covenant is ascendant. The Dragon effectively becomes Regent of that area. Others who intrude there must either pay some tribute or leave, at the Dragon's discretion. The Dragon may not lay claim to a place already claimed by another unless they have higher City Status (after the ascendancy bonus). When the covenant leaves ascendancy, all claims to territories are lost.

Eminent Clan:
Clan Daeva
Daeva almost never fail to get invitations to the most exclusive parties, and as a matter of course, eminent Daeva are automatically welcome at any social occasion - either mortal or undead - that they wish to attend.
If the Daeva are eminent, Succubi are never considered without a ready source of blood in their home city and require no tests to hunt to full capacity during downtime. Unless a Daeva character is under particular pressure, they begin a session of play with their full capacity of Vitae.
One game session per month, a player of a Daeva character may also send their character out of play for a half-hour* and return with their maximum capacity of Vitae. The character must not be followed or otherwise molested for this ability to function, and the player must stay out of game for a full half-hour.

*The normal MET:VtR ruling is one hour out of game. This has been changed by Storyteller discretion to match the normal half-hour hunting time
Back to top Go down
Felix Nemo

The Harpy's Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harpy's Books   The Harpy's Books EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:41 pm

The Current Regents of the City of Manchester:

Christopher Varney, Regent of Goffstown
Ruth Maddox, Regent of Litchfield
Edward Lexington, Regent of Bedford
Felix Nemo, Regent of Londonderry
Tyler Crawford, Regent of Concord
Sheena Zorin, Regent of Hooksett

(OOC: I'm aware that this list is not comprehensive. There are several minor regencies that I do not currently have in my notes. Kindly shoot me a PM and I will add your regency to the public listing here.)
Back to top Go down
Adam Blackbourne

Adam Blackbourne

The Harpy's Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harpy's Books   The Harpy's Books EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:48 pm

(You forgot Auburn.)
Back to top Go down
Andrew MacGregor

Andrew MacGregor

The Harpy's Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harpy's Books   The Harpy's Books EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:35 pm

(Your mom forgot Auburn. Wink )
Back to top Go down
Adam Blackbourne

Adam Blackbourne

The Harpy's Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harpy's Books   The Harpy's Books EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:29 pm

(My mom wants nothing to do with Auburn. Auburn was terrible to her, and had other regents behind her back.)
Back to top Go down
Kyle Booth

The Harpy's Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harpy's Books   The Harpy's Books EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:13 pm

(Also, I get temp status for a year, not until MAy.)
Back to top Go down
George DeSalvo

The Harpy's Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harpy's Books   The Harpy's Books EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:04 pm

::George walks in looking around for the status list that the harpy promised to post. On not finding one, he wanders back out into the night looking dissapointed.::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Harpy's Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harpy's Books   The Harpy's Books Empty

Back to top Go down

The Harpy's Books
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manchester at Midnight :: The City of Manchester :: Elysium-
Jump to: