Manchester at Midnight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wait, bear?

Go down 
+8
David Morgan
Staff_Ronny
staff_Dylan
Kai
Xavier Hawthorne
Mr. Russo
Adam Blackbourne
Tony Fratelli
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony Fratelli

Tony Fratelli

Wait, bear? Empty
PostSubject: Wait, bear?   Wait, bear? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:06 pm

"So, uh, I was gonna ask in court, but then a demon exploded a guy in Elysium, about that guy turning into a bear thing. Who did that, and are they gonna get censured for it?"

Tony presses for details.
Back to top Go down
Adam Blackbourne

Adam Blackbourne

Wait, bear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, bear?   Wait, bear? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:08 pm

The gangrel prisci gets his attention, "Are you sure it was someone who turned into a bear? Wasn't there myself."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Russo

Mr. Russo

Wait, bear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, bear?   Wait, bear? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:16 am

Russo arches an eyebrow.

"I believe the kine are referencing, as best they can, a lupine attack. A 'momma bear and its three cubs' sounds a lot like a Pure Tribe and three Forsaken when filtered through... whatever mechanism the lupines have for masking their presence."
Back to top Go down
Tony Fratelli

Tony Fratelli

Wait, bear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, bear?   Wait, bear? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:51 pm

Tony nods, taking it all in, "Hokay, just 'cause the way Morgan said it at the end o'court, sounded like maybe someone did something stupid. If not, then faaaaan-tastic." the Prefect finishes, nodding affirmingly.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hawthorne

Xavier Hawthorne

Wait, bear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, bear?   Wait, bear? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:53 pm

Looking from his computer with a slightly sad expression on his face, Xavier kills Tony's hopes by saying

"No I saw the bear the other Saturday. Several kindred were there, and I felt blood potency. Acted like it was in frenzy. I did the sensible thing and vacated the area."

Pausing for a moment as if straining to regain memory he tilts his head. Then he continues

"I don't want to jump to conclusions but two court sessions ago I heard someone say that Mr. Henderson could change into a bear. I forget who said it though.Also I have heard from other sources that the Kindred in question didn't hurt any mortals. Looks like they lucked out, who ever they were. Made the entire thing easier to pass off as just an average bear going crazy."

Back to top Go down
Mr. Russo

Mr. Russo

Wait, bear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, bear?   Wait, bear? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:59 pm

"I stand corrected, Mr. Hawthorne."
Back to top Go down
Tony Fratelli

Tony Fratelli

Wait, bear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, bear?   Wait, bear? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:12 am

"Oh"

"Well."

"So... uh, I guess back to my first question then, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

Wait, bear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, bear?   Wait, bear? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:54 am

"I can bear-ly stand all these breaches."
Kai says straitfaced, but he probably enjoyed the joke.
Back to top Go down
Adam Blackbourne

Adam Blackbourne

Wait, bear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, bear?   Wait, bear? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:57 pm

Adam tilts his head to the side with a sigh, staring at Xavier. He's not particularly happy when he hears another gangrel being brought up, but lightens up when Xavier gives the good news of no injuries, "Well I guess I gotta go have a talk with him. Doesn't sound like there's a breech, just a wild animal as far as anyone was concerned. And if no one got hurt then we got no problem. If anyone sees him, just let him know I want his side of the story."
Back to top Go down
staff_Dylan
Admin
staff_Dylan

Wait, bear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, bear?   Wait, bear? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:11 pm

"Oh there was a breech. Motherfucker had claws out. Frenzied and Bloodless black bear with twisted and unnatural claws... oh that shit was a breech. It just isn't anymore. Morgan cleaned it up. He cleans everything up."
:: The Sheriff's eyes never leave his newspaper.
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

Wait, bear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, bear?   Wait, bear? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:16 pm

::C-J chuckled some.::

"Oh, I was getting used to the Invictus being the fuck ups, that's fine though, I guess it's the Ordo's turn."

::He said and clapped the Sheriff on the shoulder.::
Back to top Go down
Adam Blackbourne

Adam Blackbourne

Wait, bear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, bear?   Wait, bear? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:20 pm

Adam bites his cheeks and shakes his head, "Well fuck. Alright, bright side, clan gangrel took care of their own. I still want to get Chris's story, but I'll see what I can do about getting Dave some compensation."

Looking over at the sheriff, he gives a half nod, half bow, "Thanks for the info. I'll catch you later."

He heads out to search for his clanmates in question.
Back to top Go down
staff_Dylan
Admin
staff_Dylan

Wait, bear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, bear?   Wait, bear? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:11 pm

"No prob, Priscus."
:: The Sheriff shrugs slightly.
"No matter which way you look it, we took care if it, quickly and efficiently. If the kindred aren't even sure there was a breech, the kine have no clue. So no... I don't think the Ordo fucked up. I think we took care of business. It got fixed before anyone even knew there was an issue. Doesn't really sound anything like the problems of the Invictus here in Manchester after all, does it?"
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

Wait, bear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, bear?   Wait, bear? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:31 pm

::The Daeva grinned some at the sheriff and then eased away from him some.::

"Whatever you say. Maybe it's an Ordo or Gangrel training method. One messes up and the other fixes it? I don't know, not something I would bother with myself. But, different strokes for different folks I guess."

::C-J said and laughed some.::
Back to top Go down
Tony Fratelli

Tony Fratelli

Wait, bear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, bear?   Wait, bear? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:14 pm

Tony Fratelli interjects with his special brand of diplomacy.

"In all due fairness to the parties in-vol-ved, youse would have to wake up pretty early in the evening to keep up with all the Invictus fuckups."

Back to top Go down
David Morgan

David Morgan

Wait, bear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, bear?   Wait, bear? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:07 pm

David finally pipes in, though it's unclear how long he's been listening.

"Well, since everyone is unclear about the breach (as has been mentioned) it means I did my job correctly."

He glances at the paper briefly.

"The only reward I require is that if you fuck up... let me know. I'm sure The Keeper is... uh, capable, but seriously. Talk to me."
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana Pendragon

Lady Morgana Pendragon

Wait, bear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, bear?   Wait, bear? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:52 pm

"The Invictus would prefer that you don't assume us all fuck ups just because one of ours is intolerable and uncontrollable. That sort of problem could happen to anyone. And I believe we made it through a whole court night without an incident last week. That's what I call progress." Lady Pendragon chuckles and continues, "I hope that you all don't see me that way." Lady Pendragon speaks kindly and with a smile knowing that cleaning up after the person in question is enough headache for any kindred.
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

Wait, bear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, bear?   Wait, bear? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:57 pm

::C-J looks to the lady and rubs his chin.::

"Morgana, didn't see you there."

::He said and simmered down some.::
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Mason

Scarlet Mason

Wait, bear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, bear?   Wait, bear? EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:00 am

,i feel like an insomniac
Scarlet walks in on Morgana's little "Invictus fuck up" speech and she just shakes her head and gives a small roll of her eyes. She walks over to the seats on the wall near the door and just sits down and listened quietly.

,tag
Back to top Go down
Tony Fratelli

Tony Fratelli

Wait, bear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, bear?   Wait, bear? EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:17 am

Tony chuckles, replying to Morgana, "Lady, youse is gonna have to narrow that down. Lots of intolerable Invictus. Anyway, no incidents, huh? I think a Kindred getting blown up in Elysium on one of your guyses' watch might count as an incident."
Back to top Go down
Adam Blackbourne

Adam Blackbourne

Wait, bear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, bear?   Wait, bear? EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:48 am

Adam stops in the door, "Whoa David, didn't see you there. You were being kinda quiet. Anyways, I'd like to do something for you. You take care of the city and the clan. Tell you what, if you'll take it I'm offering a minor boon from myself."

He slowly comes back and tries to shift the topic to the one that confused him, "So about that kid exploding... what the fuck happened? And is it still an issue?"
Back to top Go down
staff_Dylan
Admin
staff_Dylan

Wait, bear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, bear?   Wait, bear? EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:30 am

"The Keeper... well, he's a piece of work, but you can't blame him for a fucking demon-thing. Hell, if anything, I blame that fucking Inquisitor. He basically called the demon a bitch and dared it to make a mess."
:: Again the Sheriff's eyes don't leave the paper.
"And as for you... Morgana, the problems of your entire covenant are not the fault of one bad apple, no matter how many times you wish it so. You can rock yourself to sleep in the fetal position... wishing as hard as you can, it doesn't make it so. Free advice for you: you've got tunnel vision. Real bad. Then, again, that suits me and mine juuuuuuuust fine. So, I guess keep up the good work."
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

Wait, bear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, bear?   Wait, bear? EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:16 am

::C-J chuckled some at the comment but then decided it was time to get going while the go was good. Things were getting a little too catty in here for him and he was the type to handle drama with an AK-47.::
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana Pendragon

Lady Morgana Pendragon

Wait, bear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, bear?   Wait, bear? EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:32 pm

Lady Pendragon just smirks at everyone's comments. "You may be right sheriff but only time will tell. As for the demon, I believe it blowing up and not killing ever kindred in sight is in fact a win when you talk about something popping into Elysium. Bad things sometimes get it in...it happens. Its if they get out again that we have a problem."
Back to top Go down
Andrew MacGregor

Andrew MacGregor

Wait, bear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, bear?   Wait, bear? EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:02 pm

*One moment the chair at the Primogen table was empty. The next MacGregor was sitting there calmly, his black derby placed in front of him and his face serene. Empty. When he speaks, the same hollowly accented tone he uses for just about everything issues forth, a trace of scottish brogue on its' edges*

The Inquisitor did as he thought best. In matters of demons, their knowledge and aptitudes are paramount. At least the victim was Damned. I regret that the party investigating the matter chose not to go to where I directed them. Still, the matter will be dealt with I am sure. One thing that my Covenant excels at is being...thorough when it comes to destroying something they know to be Sinful. The demon will not trouble Manchester for long.

*He looks to Lady Morgana with a slight incline of his head before facing the rest of the attending kindred*

It is foolish to pass judgement on a clan or covenant based on the popular opinion of one or two of its' members. For one, such division on our part leaves us weak to those who would threaten the city and its' kindred. For two, the First Estate is not simply relegated to those we see here on a nightly basis. It would not be prudent for anyone to allow their prejudices to cause...others to arrive here in the hopes of correcting them.

*A ghost of a smile plays at the corner of his mouth as he regards the gangrel across from him*

Mr. Morgan, as always, my compliments on a job well done. Truly, the Lord looks upon your works in enforcing our Traditions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wait, bear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, bear?   Wait, bear? Empty

Back to top Go down

Wait, bear?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manchester at Midnight :: The City of Manchester :: Elysium-
Jump to: