Manchester at Midnight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Neverending Legendary Debate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Staff Abram

Staff Abram

A Neverending Legendary Debate Empty
PostSubject: A Neverending Legendary Debate   A Neverending Legendary Debate EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:26 pm

At the small but bustling video store "Golden Video Kingdom". BTW to players who dont know this is a fictional location.

"Oh no. No No No! No way lady! You can't possibly be serious!" Aiden shouted his expression a nice mix of anger and shock. A teenage girl of about 17 years of age faced him on the other side of a counter her arms crossed and her eyes narrowed. She was dressed in a blue employee shirt with a name tag saying Terri.

"I'm dead serious." The girl began "I' think Episode 1 was a pretty decent prequel to the series heck in all things considered it looks alot better that the original three did."

Aiden eyes almost look like they were going pop out of his head.

"Are you hearing this?!?" He said looking back at the other two people standing behind in him in line. One was a man dressed in a nice if a tad bit ragged suit who had creepy aura to him. The other was an old woman in her late 70s who had fallen asleep standing, her head tilted back with a trail of thick drool running down her face. But could one blame her? After all she and the man had been waiting for the last half hour.

"Do I look like I give a shit?" The man in the suit growled angrily he then looked to "Terri".

"Look can I have just change for a god damn twenty please? Thats all I want! Is that too much to ask for?" He yelled his patience running paper thin.
Back to top Go down
Staff Abram

Staff Abram

A Neverending Legendary Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Neverending Legendary Debate   A Neverending Legendary Debate EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:24 pm

"In a minute sir." said Terri as she looks back at Aiden.

"Sir could we please move the line along we're very busy-" She started in a dreary and bored voice

"Busy? Theres only two other people and one of them isnt going anywhere!" He said pointing to the old woman who has already soaked her fur coat in drool.

"You kids these days wouldnt know great film making if it came up and shove a film reel up your ass! The original three were classics and revolutionized film making an-Hey! Are you flipping me off?!!?" He yelled as the teen hid her hands behind her back.

"Noooo" She said in a "innocent" voice.

"You saw that right?" He asked the man in the suit who was rubbing his tembles furiously.

"I swear-to-god...If this line doesnt get moving two minutes I will take every fucking dvd in this store grind them up and shove the shards down both your throats!!!" The man roared

Aiden and Terri held their hands up defensively "Ok! Ok! Relax! They both said in unison.

The detective stepped aside and the man got his change who then turned to the old woman

"Hey lady you can go up to the register now? Hellooo lady?" He said

"How about shaking her a little?" Terri said looking relieved that her shift would be over soon.

The man in the suit walked over to the old woman and gave her a light shake. Instead of waking up she fell over face first completely straight.

"Oh my! The poor thing must be exhausted!" Terri said looking concerned as Aiden ran over to check the fallen woman.

"Exhausted nothing she's dead." Aiden said a bit shocked taking his fingers of the senior's throat.

The man folded his arms "Well aint this a bitch." He said with a exasperated look on his face
Back to top Go down

A Neverending Legendary Debate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manchester at Midnight :: The City of Manchester :: Downtown-
Jump to: