Manchester at Midnight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Surprise Visitor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashton Grey

Ashton Grey

Surprise Visitor Empty
PostSubject: Surprise Visitor   Surprise Visitor EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:13 pm

Ashton polished off her beer and leaned back in her seat, noticing how the young man across from her eyed her up like dinner, even though it was the opposite, which amused her. He had tried to make conversation but he failed at all attempts and now just sat across from her, drinking also. She looked up when the door opened and the bell above it rang and she froze, locked in place, seeing someone she had never thought to see again.

Her sire. Augistine Micheal Filch. The bastard. She thought, narrowing her eyes. What the hell was he doing here? She got up and walked over to him. "What the hell do you think you're doing here?" She demanded, glarring at him.

"I see you have yet to learn manners Miss Ashton Grey. But, I'm pretty sure you know the answer to the question you ask."

She straightened. "Why don't we talk outside?" She suggested, and stomped out of the bar with her sire following. Once outside, she waited for him to speak. When he didn't she said, "So? Are you going to answer me or no?"

"You know why I'm here Miss Grey."

She raised an eyebrow. "Yeah? And you know why I left." She poked him in the chest. "You didn't give me a choice."

"Actually I did. You were just drunk when I gave it to you. And it seems you still are." The Daeva smirked and leaned against the wall of the bar and pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit one, slipping the pack back in his shirt pocket.

"You're unblievable." She scoffed, and turned her back on him.

"Ashton." He grabbed her and spun her around, pinning her against the wall. "Why can't we settle our differences? Go back to the old days?"

"Because the old days are done!" She hissed. "Now buzz off." She glared at him some more, which only seemed to amuse him.
Back to top Go down
Adam Blackbourne

Adam Blackbourne

Surprise Visitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Visitor   Surprise Visitor EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:47 pm

I guess this thread has been discontinued.

Last edited by Adam Blackbourne on Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ashton Grey

Ashton Grey

Surprise Visitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Visitor   Surprise Visitor EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:10 pm

Ashton slipped free from against the wall, casting a greatful glance at Adam.

Augistine straightened and chomped down on his cigarette. "Nothing really. But you are correct sir, I'm not from here."

Ashton rolled her eyes. "He's my sire." She said quietly so that only the three of them could here, and crossed her arms and shot a glance at Augistine after giving an annoyed flip of her hair.

(my avatar is what Ashton's sire looks like)
Back to top Go down
Adam Blackbourne

Adam Blackbourne

Surprise Visitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Visitor   Surprise Visitor EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:05 am

I guess this thread has been discontinued.

Last edited by Adam Blackbourne on Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ashton Grey

Ashton Grey

Surprise Visitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Visitor   Surprise Visitor EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:55 am

DISCONTINUED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Surprise Visitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Visitor   Surprise Visitor Empty

Back to top Go down

Surprise Visitor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manchester at Midnight :: The City of Manchester :: Downtown-
Jump to: