Manchester at Midnight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Outburst

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai

Kai

Outburst         Empty
PostSubject: Outburst    Outburst         EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:51 am

::As court settled down for the night on the 13th the persons of court began to move out. Conversations around the room made it not a quiet place. An attentive eye would notice Baker grabbing the shoulders of Kai suddenly and forcefully, mumbling something like 'what's going to happen'. Baker has done this kind of thing in the past, just one of his quirks. But Kai did not take well to this. As soon Baker grabbed at him he spins around, whipping out his sword and cutting Baker cleanly through the torso. He makes two quick hops to make some distance. He grimmaces at what he's done, flicks the blood off his sword and returning it to it's scabbard. His hand still rests on the pommel of the sword, as he stares down any who look his way, wondering if the city would turn on him for his impulse. His eyes soon rest on Baker, who returns the stare.::
Back to top Go down
Adam Blackbourne

Adam Blackbourne

Outburst         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outburst    Outburst         EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:18 am

With lightning speed, Adam pulls two customized pistols from under his button down shirt. A red dot appears on each of their heads as he kicks a chair around, using it as a shield.

"You two calm the fuck down. We got enough problems without this kinda shit. What the fuck is wrong with you guys?"
Back to top Go down
staff_Dylan
Admin
staff_Dylan

Outburst         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outburst    Outburst         EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:19 pm

:: Raymond Baker stares at the wound, then up at it's creator. A twisted smile smile grew and twisted all the way around into a grimace. A heavy weight falls over the Elysium, the little dot on Baker's forehead is easily lost among the tears of vitae draining from his eyes.
"I... I didn't mean... I... I'm sorry. I, I... what have I done?"
:: At first it is a finger pressing on the back of Kai's mind, but soon the pressure, and the pain builds, until he feels the mirror's reflections shatter. The faces of the other kindred of the court seem to fade to show the Beast beneath. The faces of allies and enemies alike are twisted and twisted until little familiar remains. Only Baker's visage does not alter.
"Forgive me..."
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

Outburst         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outburst    Outburst         EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:47 pm

"What have you done?"
Kai looks around, taking a look at the shades he saw. He backs slowly towards the door.
"I apologize to the court for my actions." He begins to panic inside, but doesn't show it. "I will retire to the Acadamy for now." He opens the door, and stares at Baker before he leaves.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Roman

Outburst         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outburst    Outburst         EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:16 am

*Mr Roman watches the scene with no sign of emotion, silent and unmoving. His gaze moves to the Blackbourne finally speaking.*

Put those away, we will have no more of this madness...

*His tone a cold monotone.*

Indeed please retire for the evening Kai, I am sure Prince Nimo will want to discuss this outburst with you more privately. Court is over, and many tensions are high. I suggest we all go our separate ways for the evening.
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

Outburst         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outburst    Outburst         EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:56 am

::Hector had been sitting near by when the action had started and now saw the Mehket priscus and Gangrel Prisus calming down the scene. Once Kai was gone he gave a nod to Marcus and he moved over to Raymond.::

"We should go, maybe sometime out side will clear your head. Being crammed in a room with so many kindred can be bad for you."

::He said and motioned for one the Priscus to get the door for them.::
Back to top Go down
Adam Blackbourne

Adam Blackbourne

Outburst         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outburst    Outburst         EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:35 am

Adam doesn't care so much for Marcus's commands, and puts his guns away once the fighting stops, "We? That's a statement. Coming from someone who kept tellin' everyone the prince kicked you out of court. I think the word you used was exiled? Anyways your attendance is remarkable."

He moves over to the door and opens it for the city's elders, "I'll come with you two."
Back to top Go down
staff_Dylan
Admin
staff_Dylan

Outburst         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outburst    Outburst         EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:27 pm

"I am soo so sorry... I... I... Yes... Thank you, Hector... I... I..."
:: Baker moves to leave the courtroom with LeBlanc,
"I... I broke him. I... I didn't mean to touch him, I didn't mean to hurt him. I... I..."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Roman

Outburst         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outburst    Outburst         EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:10 am

*Mr Roman returns the nod to Hector before smirking ever so slightly at Adam's remark.*

I have had no such issues with Prince Nimo, as my ideals are better received by one with a more open mind as his own. I do not expect one who is not a Dragon to understand the issues myself and Prince Ilyich shared. Have a good evening Mr Blackbourne.

*Adjusting his glasses a bit*
Back to top Go down
Adam Blackbourne

Adam Blackbourne

Outburst         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outburst    Outburst         EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:56 am

Adam rolls his eyes and starts imitating Roman with his hand, "Blah blah blah. Do yourself a favor and take the stick out of your ass. I do things you wouldn't understand on a daily basis, like having pleasant conversations. Have another bland, bland evening there."

He motions towards the exit, "C'mon Baker, let's get you some air."

Adam leaves the room and waits for the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outburst         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outburst    Outburst         Empty

Back to top Go down

Outburst
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manchester at Midnight :: The City of Manchester :: Elysium-
Jump to: