Manchester at Midnight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Info made aware to the court of Manchester.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

Info made aware to the court of Manchester. Empty
PostSubject: Info made aware to the court of Manchester.   Info made aware to the court of Manchester. EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:57 pm

Hector posts a letter up in the court room for the kindred of Manchester to read.

-Dear kindred of the court of Manchester, Just wanted to thank all of you for hosting the prince's conference! I had such a lovely time and am already looking forward to next year. I wanted to extend an open invitation to all members of the court of Manchester to my fair city of Providence. Also, I have resolved to pursue that member of the Ordo that you prince has blood hunted and all of my court has been told to offer her no support and bring her to judgement! May our town cities share in our continued cooperation!

-Timothy Ames of clan Daeva, Prince of providence, Invictus Baron of Rhode Island.

OOC> Status for Timothy Ames:
Daeva: *****
Invictus: ****
Back to top Go down

Info made aware to the court of Manchester.
Page 1 of 1