Manchester at Midnight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prepping Elysium

Go down 
+4
Staff_Rhyan
Scarlet Mason
Staff Abram
Staff_Ronny
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

Prepping Elysium  Empty
PostSubject: Prepping Elysium    Prepping Elysium  EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:52 pm

::OOC> Any one doing a scene in Elysuim should start the thread in this board. The Elysuim used by the court of Samuel Dilinger is in a large Victorian house on the north end of Manchester. It has a small parking lot with signs that simply say 'reserved' and there is plenty of parking on the street. The grounds are well kept and a few small fences line the property. The swimming pool already has a cover on it for the fall and up coming winter. The windows have dark curtains that remain drawn at all time and for those that take the time to notice the doors are thicker than normal and security cameras can be seen on the outside of the building. The inside of the building is lavishly decorated with old oak furiture and Persian carpets. Besides the entry hall, two bathrooms leading of it and the center meeting room were court is held, all the other rooms are told to the visitors of the building to be 'off limits' and most doors are locked. In these 'off limit' areas a few more cameras can be found. The center meeting room is also expertly decorated and is keep bright and welcoming.::

::Hector LaBlanc stands by his podium where he can be seen copying over his notes from the last court session. He occasionally pauses to check the time and look around the room to see if anyone has entered.::
Back to top Go down
Staff Abram

Staff Abram

Prepping Elysium  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepping Elysium    Prepping Elysium  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:42 am

Bryan O'Leary entered Elysium dressed in the same suit he has always worn for these sessions. His mood had improved since the previous events and was feeling more relaxed now since things have calmed down a bit.

As he had walked in he noticed Hector at the Podium.

"How ya doing there LaBlanc?" He asked with a smile and a wave.
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

Prepping Elysium  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepping Elysium    Prepping Elysium  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:48 pm

::Hector gives the hound a glance and a slight nod.::

"Good evening mr L. Back from the forests of Hooksett I see. Any invading savages we need to know about tonight?"

::The seneschal asks and continues with his paper.::
Back to top Go down
Staff Abram

Staff Abram

Prepping Elysium  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepping Elysium    Prepping Elysium  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:13 pm

The Hound takes his seat and leans back a bit.

"Nothing right know. Until that fella from the Ordo finds them on the maps we provided him with or they show themselves we're not gonna have such luck with tracking them at the moment." He said as he looked up at the ceiling of Elysium.

"I'll keep my eyes and ears open for now but until then it looks like we're having a Lupine free night."

"Are we having anyone else join us tonight?" He asked flipping his silver coin into the air.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Mason

Scarlet Mason

Prepping Elysium  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepping Elysium    Prepping Elysium  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:34 pm

,i feel like an insomniac
Scarlet arrived at Elysium, casually looking through her cell phone. She had been a bit wary out and about due to the reports of werewolves and crazed Elders, so she thought to spend a little more time in the protection of Elysium. Not believing there was anything important being conducted in Elysium tonight, she didn't think it would be a problem for her to hang out here for a while while she had some "free" time. Once she was done scrolling through her cell phone, she tucked it back within her purse. With her hands now free, she pulled her blonde hair back into a ponytail and then entered the main meeting room.

As she walked in, she noticed the two kindred occupying the room and she lingered by the door, not moving in any further. She glanced to the man at the podium and then to the one so casually lounging in a chair, seeming bored. "Um, am I interrupting something? Should I go? Or am I allowed to stay?" The Ventrue ghoul asked, but wouldn't be surprised if they kicked her out of the room. It was always a hit or miss if she was allowed to stay, and being a ghoul for so long, she was use to it.

,tag
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

Prepping Elysium  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepping Elysium    Prepping Elysium  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:48 pm

::The seneschal listens to the hound and then regards the ghoul with complete annoyance.::

"I can not recall what the prince had decreed about the topic. I know his protection extends to kindred and their... Property... But I'll have to check with him first."

::Hector starts texting on his phone.::

"It's been so long since we've had to bother..."

::He mumbles in a dis-pleased voice.::
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Mason

Scarlet Mason

Prepping Elysium  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepping Elysium    Prepping Elysium  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:15 pm

His annoyed tone did not go unnoticed, but she took it with a grain of salt. It really didn't phase her much since it happened often with the kindred and their distaste towards ghouls. She nodded though, and she waited patiently while he was "checking" on it. The last she knew she was welcomed in Elysium when court was not being held, but now it seemed things had changed. She glanced at the Hound, and then looked back to the Seneschal, remaining quiet and casting her sight off to the side while she waited.

,tag
Back to top Go down
Staff Abram

Staff Abram

Prepping Elysium  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepping Elysium    Prepping Elysium  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:52 pm

"Yeah probably good idea although I couldve sworn this was settled but...then again alot had happened the night our new arrivals showed up."

Bryan glanced over his shoulder and gave a small friendly wave at the Ventrue ghoul. He honestly didnt mind having a ghoul around like most other kindred seem to.

As his silver coin was beckoned down by gravity the Hound caught it on his index finger carefully balancing it on the tip of his claw.

With his free hand Bryan pulled out a small book and started reading while casually looking back between the other two occupants in the room every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Staff_Rhyan

Prepping Elysium  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepping Elysium    Prepping Elysium  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:20 pm

::The Prince walks in around Scarlet, going so far as to open the second door to avoid contact with her::

She's fine as long as there isn't anything important going on. That goes for crew cut too.
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

Prepping Elysium  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepping Elysium    Prepping Elysium  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:48 pm

::Hector stops fiddling with his phone when the Prince enters the room. He scowls some and then goes back to his work.::
Back to top Go down
William Powers

William Powers

Prepping Elysium  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepping Elysium    Prepping Elysium  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:47 pm

Stepping in from the damp night air, William took a extra few moments to ensure that he would not track mud into The Elysium. He even went as far as checking the cuffs for stray leaves and extra whatnot. Stepping inside, he bowed his head to Hector out of habit towards authority. "Good Evening, Senechal." Looking around the room he saw a few familar faces but it was not until he saw The Prince that his feet snapped together, he cupped his right hand in his left and bowed his head in respect. "Good Evening, Your Majesty." He kept his head bowed for a few extra moments to ensure that proper respect was shown before he relaxed slightly. Seeing Scarlet he gave her a friendly nod and moved to strike up a converstation with her. "And How does the night find you, Ms. Mason?"

Last edited by William Powers on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Staff Heather
Admin
Staff Heather

Prepping Elysium  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepping Elysium    Prepping Elysium  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:59 pm

Jamie walked in behind the prince. Her face was a bit stern, but not that cold. She looked more annoyed than anything. However, that is how she usually looked. If Scarlet was there, Jamie did not seem to even notice. Jamie just kept walking.

"His Excelency."

She smiled and bowed her head to the prince. And then she shot a glance to Hector and raised a brow with a wave.

"Hector."

She then just walked over to the front of the court a took a seat at her table in court. She waved to the Hound, and leaned back in her chair. She didn't seem to really address anyone else. This was her way of feeling out who was the shining stars out of the new people.
Back to top Go down
https://manchatmidnight.rpg-board.net
William Powers

William Powers

Prepping Elysium  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepping Elysium    Prepping Elysium  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:18 pm

Seeing Jamie walk in from behind the prince, William turned and gave her a quick bow of his head in regards to her station and out of habit of being a grey coated gentleman. "Good evening to you, Madam." as she sat down.

William looked around the room and began to pick up on the not so sudtle mood of the room in regards to Scarlet being here. Having been something of a outcast himself in the beginning of his unlife, he felt a odd sort of comradery for the ghoul. And also some odd bit of respect for her to remain in a room so notably cool to her presence there in.

Last edited by William Powers on Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Staff Abram

Staff Abram

Prepping Elysium  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepping Elysium    Prepping Elysium  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:40 pm

Bryan waved back to Jamie with a smile.

He then turned his attention to William as his fellow Gangrel took his seat.

"Ah Mr.Powers how are you tonight? I trust that you've been getting comfortable here in Manchester?" The Hound asked as his gaze returned to the book swiftly skimming the page from top to bottom before turing the page.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Mason

Scarlet Mason

Prepping Elysium  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepping Elysium    Prepping Elysium  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:49 pm

When Bryan acknowledged her with a bit of a friendly manner, she returned it with a polite nod and a small partial smile. Her attention, though, was soon captured as the second door opened and she noticed the Prince entering. She side stepped a little to move out of his way, but he managed to do that all by himself as he avoided her like the plague. She wanted to roll her eyes, but she was far more disciplined and respectful for that nonsense. When Jamie entered behind and ignored her as well, she didn't make a big deal of it; it was after-all common practice most of the time, so she paid no mind to it.

She did, though, give a respectful nod of her head towards them and then gave Mr. Powers a small smile as he decided to treat her like a person instead of a spec of dirt. "Hello, Mr. Powers. I suppose I'm fine. I was just coming here to enjoy the protection of Elysium from all the craziness going on in the city, between the werewolves and that Elder, gangs, ect... Thought I'd hang out here for a while, but unfortunatly it seems my presence disgusts the other kindred." She replied quietly towards him and then set her purse down on a table and took a seat more towards the back of the room, so she didn't irritate her kindred masters any further.

"How is your ward doing?" She asked, regarding the unruly Gangrel he was put in charge of. She reached her hands up and she fixed her ponytail, but there were a few loose strands that hung on either side of her face. 

,tag

Last edited by Scarlet Mason on Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
William Powers

William Powers

Prepping Elysium  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepping Elysium    Prepping Elysium  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:55 pm

Hearing the Hound acknoledge him, William returned the pleasentry with his own. "Indeed Master Hound. I have been finding my way in an attempt to learn the lay out though for what it is worth I am not having much in the way of luck. I am still trying to shake the feeling of being in Lowell. Guess it come with leaving home."

Turning back to Scarlet he took his seat in what he believed was the middle ground between Kindred and Ghoul. As things stood he had questions abound for those present but was doing his best to not repeat past mistakes he had made in the court of Lowell...such as ignoring a person of interest when in placing himself in a "social" situation.

Turning to Scarlet, William rolled his eyes at the mention of Ayrk and settled into his chair slightly deeper. "So far he has been silent. In the past I would have thought silence was golden but now it unsettles me when I awake. I am of the perveiw to return him to Kyle's guidence once he returns from his departure. To coin a phrase from one of my friends, I don't like trying to swim with an arm pinned behind me." Looking around the room, he flexed his hands out of habit and felt his muscles stretch slightly. It was a good sign that Fall was coming and going to be cold damp one at that. "So how have the days been treating you? Hopefully better than the night life currently is."
Back to top Go down
chuck

Prepping Elysium  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepping Elysium    Prepping Elysium  EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:03 am

Charles walked in and nodded to those near the door.
He sat down near the hound.Then he the looked over at the hound.

Hector, how goes the killing of the werewolves. Are the any left alive around here? I was wondering if I could buy a dead one off of you, or maybe buy the corpse of the next one you kill? I hear they look human after death. I wish to better understand the enemy and having a corpse seems like a good start.

Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

Prepping Elysium  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepping Elysium    Prepping Elysium  EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:31 am

::Thr seneshal regards the Ventrue priscus with some confusion. Clearly were wolves were not his speciality.::

"Ah... Don't know... You should ask the hound or the prince. I don't think he's out lawer er... Experimentation on were wolves. A rather strange request, hopefully you know how to move dead bodies without raising interest."

::Hector says and gives the prince a raised eye brow.::
Back to top Go down
Staff Abram

Staff Abram

Prepping Elysium  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepping Elysium    Prepping Elysium  EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 1:13 am

Hearing that things were running smoothly for Williams pleased him. Its usually difficult for new arrivals to settle at first but it was nice to know he was getting along well.

When however Powers mentioning of the trouble making gangrel made his eye twitch slightly. He understood the young kindred's situation and sympathized with him. But the fact he had so many strikes on his record all in the same night he arrived here. Hopefully he will learn soon not just for his sake but for everyone elses.

Bryan chuckled slightly at Charles mistaking Hector for the hunter type but the hound wasnt in the least offended by this. It was rare to find a kindred intrested in studying the werewolves. Usually Bryan would just put a silver bullet in the head of those oversized mutts and that would be it.

Back to top Go down
chuck

Prepping Elysium  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepping Elysium    Prepping Elysium  EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:43 am

Bryan could you help me with what I am looking to acquire?
Back to top Go down
Staff Abram

Staff Abram

Prepping Elysium  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepping Elysium    Prepping Elysium  EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:12 am

The Hound scratched his head a lttle at Charles' request.

Well killing a werewolf is one thing but getting a corpse for you that was in good condition after the fact is a bit tricky especially trying to move it carefully without drawing any attention from humans." Bryan said

The Hound was eager to take care of the werewolves as soon as possible but not enough that he was willing to risk the safety of Elysium and his fellow kindred. If they was going to do this he wanted to do this right. They already had one near breach so probably best that they tread carefully with this.

He looked to the Prince for his input on this matter.
Back to top Go down
staff_Dylan
Admin
staff_Dylan

Prepping Elysium  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepping Elysium    Prepping Elysium  EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:01 pm

((OOC: I feel since EVERYONE here is inside the building, this would be more appropriate in the handy dandy Elysium forum. Even though you START here, you go INTO Elysium.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prepping Elysium  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepping Elysium    Prepping Elysium  Empty

Back to top Go down

Prepping Elysium
Page 1 of 1