Manchester at Midnight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Courtesy Call

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xavier Hawthorne

Xavier Hawthorne

Courtesy Call Empty
PostSubject: Courtesy Call   Courtesy Call EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:41 pm

Microlight Soltions had just got a contract from a company in Boston. The owner of the boston company wanted to meet with Xavier in a week. Not wanting to be rude, Xavier decides to pay the prince of boston a visit to ask permission move around boston.

He is currently wainting in Elysium in Boston 10 minutes before the Prince's usual arrival time.
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

Courtesy Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtesy Call   Courtesy Call EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:09 pm

::The Elysium of Boston is a large office building. A mortal has him wait out in a waiting room and after a long while he is ushered into a small meeting room. In the room is a kindred (BP-2) who is sitting at a table giving him an unamused look.::

"Mr Hawthorne I presume?"

::The Kindred asks in an uninterested voice.::

"I am Eric Sullivan, The Mehket whip of Boston. Of the Ordo Dracul. Welcome to Boston..."

::He says and starts to shift through some paper work.::

"Reason for your visit?"

Back to top Go down
Xavier Hawthorne

Xavier Hawthorne

Courtesy Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtesy Call   Courtesy Call EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:15 pm

"Yes, I am Mr. Hawthorne."
says Xavier
"Here to meet with the Prince to ask permission to wander around Boston for business purposes"
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

Courtesy Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtesy Call   Courtesy Call EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:41 pm

::Eric gives Xavier a raised eyebrow and then smirked some.::

"You're not a Ventrue and your not an Invictus... You're a carthian in fact... And you thought you could just waltz right in and speak with the prince of Boston? Well ah... I've got some news for ya. You're lucky you're speaking with a whip, never mind the prince. Getting permission to enter the city is one thing, but having an audience with the prince... That'll cost you even more."

::Eric explains in an almost surprised tone. He flips through some more paperwork and shakes his head.::

"Entering the city once will cost you a minor boon, to be paid to the court of Boston. Shall I inform the harpy or are you heading back to Manchester now?"
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hawthorne

Xavier Hawthorne

Courtesy Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtesy Call   Courtesy Call EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:31 am

"You may inform the Harpy. Sounds like a fair price."

Xavier forgot that princes sometimes delegated duties such as permission to enter the city to trusted members of court. His chagrin is plain on his face.

"Thank you for granting me access to the city Mr. Sullivan. I should have remembered in cities this big the prince doesn't have the time to personally interview every visitor. Who is the Harpy of Boston?"
Back to top Go down
Staff_Ronny
Admin
Staff_Ronny

Courtesy Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtesy Call   Courtesy Call EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:56 pm

::Eric shifts through some paperwork and speaks.::

"Since I'm a whip, I'm gonna file this one with the Priscus Harpy. It'll get to the prince's harpy in time. Tobby North is the current Priscus harpy. Now, did you want to speak with the prince of Boston or did you just want to enter his domain? I could schedule you in for some time in January, right after the new year."

::Tobby says and holds a pen over a piece of paper.::
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hawthorne

Xavier Hawthorne

Courtesy Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtesy Call   Courtesy Call EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:57 pm

"I just want to enter the city. Thankyou for your help. Anything special i should know about the situation of our kind in this city?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Courtesy Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtesy Call   Courtesy Call Empty

Back to top Go down

Courtesy Call
Page 1 of 1