Manchester at Midnight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The time out chair

Go down 
+7
Staff Abram
Kai
David Morgan
Alder Flynn
Cameron
Vukasin Ilyich
Staff_Rhyan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Staff Abram

Staff Abram

The time out chair - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time out chair   The time out chair - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:30 pm

Was I a bit harsh? Bryan thought to himself scratching his head. The world of shadows which they live in hidden from man whose eyes were blinded by their own arrogance is a place filled with endless mystery both incredible yet filled with black malice. Even the wisest of vampires should know that even with all their power if they were not carefull they could find themselves torn apart by the very darkness they believe they control. Still it was good to know that there were Kindred willing to give their services to protect the cit.

The Hound cracked his knuckles and looked at his watch.

"If you'll excuse me your Eminence I have somethings I have to attend to. Gotta scrounge up some extra silver and find more Wolfsbane while I'm at it." O'Leary said.

After giving a bow to the Prince and a friendly wave to Ruth The Hound turned and began heading out the door.
Back to top Go down
Adam Blackbourne

Adam Blackbourne

PostSubject: Re: The time out chair   The time out chair - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:48 am

Adam stands and walks over to the prince, bowing when he stops, "Your excellence, when you have a moment may I speak to you in private? I have something to report."
Back to top Go down
William Powers

William Powers

PostSubject: Re: The time out chair   The time out chair - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:05 pm

Stamping off the dirt from his shoes, William looked up and smiled to find Bryan already heading towards the doorway.

"Mr. O'Leary" He held up his hand to pause him a moment, "Just the man I needed to see." William held the doorway open for the man as a gesture that he was heading where ever it was that the Hound was heading. "Not to be a pest or the like but I have something of an interest in your area of authority. That of Hookset if I am not mistaken?"
Back to top Go down
Staff Abram

Staff Abram

PostSubject: Re: The time out chair   The time out chair - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:31 pm

The Hound thanks William as he steps out the door. He then turns curious as to what his fellow Gangrel wanted from him.

"Thats right. What can I help you with?" Bryan asks William crossing his arms with an an eyebrow raised slightly.
Back to top Go down
William Powers

William Powers

PostSubject: Re: The time out chair   The time out chair - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:36 pm

William let the door shut behind them and turned to the Hound.

"I am lead to believed that your terriorty is something of a focal point between us and the Lupines. My curiousity is that I have yet to be given a general location. Given my line of work I would find myself in a bad postion if my wards decided to venture there and I unknowingly allowed them to. Also If I should need to find shealter in that general area I would rather know where your rule reached and where some one else took over. That way I am able to me the proper apologies for the inconvience."

William finished and thought that covered everything he had wanted to cover.
Back to top Go down
Staff Abram

Staff Abram

PostSubject: Re: The time out chair   The time out chair - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:48 pm

"All of Hooksett is under my protection and I assure you its well secured. However my ownership only extends to those boundaries. Anywhere betond those points will vary depending on the the Regent ruling there." Bryan said.

"As for the werewolves I doubt they would be careless enough to be so close to enemy territory after their loss. If you have doubts then I should tell you I have a map showing several locations where those bastards are most likely hiding plus I'm setting up a sort of watch with the help of some little friends to keep an eye on the areas near these locations. Walls have mice and mice have ears." The Hound continued

"Also I should add that there have been cases of Lupine activity in other areas as well best to keep that in mind you hear?" He cautioned

"If you require shelter in Hooksett then you are welcome but dont cause any problems." Bryan finished his voice sounding a serious at that moment.

"Is there anything else I cant help you with Mr.Powers?" He then asked.

Last edited by Staff Abram on Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Staff_Rhyan

PostSubject: Re: The time out chair   The time out chair - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:17 pm

::Dillinger looks at Mr. Blackbourne, and hands him a business card::

Feel free to give me a call.
Back to top Go down
William Powers

William Powers

PostSubject: Re: The time out chair   The time out chair - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:43 pm

William took the information as it was given to him from the Hound and nodded in thanks. "As always Mr, O'Leary, thank you for your time in this matter. At this rate I may soon be able to offer tour guides to that of Manchester to new Kindred." William nodded thanks once more heading pass The Hound and back into the night. Wanderlust was upon him again and there was still some of the city left to look through.
Back to top Go down
Adam Blackbourne

Adam Blackbourne

PostSubject: Re: The time out chair   The time out chair - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:15 pm

Adam takes the card, gives a nod, and heads out the door. He hasn't stopped grinning yet.
Back to top Go down
David Morgan

David Morgan

PostSubject: Re: The time out chair   The time out chair - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:36 pm

::David gives a derisive snort, a mannerism left over from his breathing days. He slides his laptop into a satchel-like bag on the side of his wheelchair. As he rolls toward the door, he pauses and pivots his chair slightly back to address his new Prince.

"I think you have my contact information if you need something. I'll get my crippled ass out of your way. It appears that the Manchester sycophant quota has been reached."

A ripple of a Cheshire grin disturbs David's usual scowl for a fleeting moment before turning back to the exit. In a voice he hoped was dripping with faux hipster irony he said:

"Morgan, OUT."

And then he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana Pendragon

Lady Morgana Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: The time out chair   The time out chair - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:55 pm

Having finished her errands Morgana enter Elysium once again. Immediately she scans the room to look for the prince. "Evening Baron, I've returned as requested. However, might there be a more private place to discuss how i might be of use to you? No offense meant to anyone present, but you know how we all enjoy our privacy and secrets." *Morgana gives a small snicker at the word 'secrets'.
Back to top Go down
Staff_Rhyan

PostSubject: Re: The time out chair   The time out chair - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 1:47 pm

::Samuel cracks the hint of a smile, the happiest he could manage now-a-days::

Of course. Brian, can you make sure no one dies while I'm gone please?

::The Prince rises from his seat and looks around the court::

Is there anything else before I go. Please speak up.
Back to top Go down
Staff_Rhyan

PostSubject: Re: The time out chair   The time out chair - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:40 pm

::After waiting a few minutes the Prince takes his leave with Morgana in tow::

((Prince out))
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana Pendragon

Lady Morgana Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: The time out chair   The time out chair - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 2:34 pm

Morgana leaves with the Prince, as discreetly as one can in a room full of vampires.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The time out chair   The time out chair - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The time out chair
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2